Established in 2000, The Meat & Wine Co prides itself in providing an exceptional and unique steakhouse dining experience.
The Meat & Wine Co Perth are looking for a Wine & Beverage Manager! Your primary responsibility will be to drive and deliver an elevated premium guest experience, increasing beverage sales and profitability while promoting The Meat & Wine Co reputation and culture. With a genuine passion and knowledge for wine, you’ll lead and train the team to provide the guests with the most delicious glass of vino they’ve ever had.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated service and beverage experience, interest, skill and success in the restaurant industry
- Advanced levels of and wine, spirit and beverage knowledge
- Effective planning and time management skills
- Problem solving, decision-making and proven leadership skills
- Previous A La Carte experience and a current RSA
- Experienced in up selling beverages and offering recommendations
- Willingness to undergo our specified training program
- WSET Level 2 or equivalent
- CMS Sommeliers Course (Introductory/ Certified) preferred.
What we can offer:
- Employee discounts and staff meals
- A training program dedicated to developing our team and giving you the best opportunities to succeed
- Potential career progression with a national company
- Support from an experienced dedicated team
Our restaurant is conveniently located in the Palace Hotel. We’re looking for the right applicant who is passionate about the industry and values being part of a supportive team. Our busy restaurant forms part of a large national group offering continued career growth and development .
If you feel that this role is suitable for you, please click “Apply”