Italian Street Kitchen embodies the authentic Italian way of eating and sharing. We pride ourselves on local produce, inspiring delicious hand-crafted food bursting with flavour in a warm and welcoming environment. Our meals are made to be shared amongst friends and family.
We are in the process of building our new restaurant which will be located in Penrith NSW, and is due for completion in late September 2021. The recruitment process is commencing now, and the successful applicant will be provided with all training and support needed to ensure a smooth transition into the role. Training will be provided at our Bella Vista restaurant until the opening.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to be part of our vibrant, hard-working team who are passionate about the industry and providing delicious food and beverage service to all our guests.
About the Role:
The Assistant Restaurant Manager position is very customer focused. We are looking for someone who has a passion for providing the very best customer experience and service. An understanding of modern award framework and national employment standards is highly regarded. Some of the key duties would be completing include: Staff Rostering, Management of staff & Management of Restaurant Administration and normal Front of House duties.
- Minimum requirement is 2 years of management experience in full table service venues
- Front Of House/Senior Waiter experience is highly essential
- Previous experience in training new staff
- Traditional Italian Cuisine knowledge advantageous but not essential
- Customer focus and passion to create an exceptional guest experience
- Exceptional communication skills and a positive attitude
- Effectively manage time and prioritise tasks
- Display excellent personal hygiene and presentation
- Working knowledge of OH&S/WH&S
- Full time contract on a rotating roster
- Great location & work environment
- Attractive salary & incentives
- Supportive management & team
- Opportunity to work for a brand and organisation that values their people and their guests
We are looking for the right applicant who is passionate about the hospitality industry and values being part of a supportive team. If you feel you are suitable for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ now button.