The Ribs & Burgers concept brand was developed to have an identity that evoked the history of the classic butcher and the bistro diner.
This casual dining restaurant experience is one that offers authenticity and one that is nostalgic. This is expressed from the food offering to the interior environment with a humorous approach that is casual yet comforting.
The design is driven by an open style kitchen emphasizing the theatre of food preparation and the deliverance of hearty gourmet food to its customer. This theatre is amplified by exposing the operations and allowing the customer to connect with the brand.
The crafted detailing to the interior, vintage elements sourced globally and new creative ideas are fused together with substantial brand messaging, engaging the customer to experience a new casual dining experience.
- Shop 3, 19-25 Grosvenor St, Neutral Bay
- The Star, Cafe Court, Level G, 80 Pyrmont St, Pyrmont
- Shop RB09A, Lower Ground Level, Central Shopping Centre, 28 Broadway, Chippendale
- Shop 53-54, 1 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes
- Westfield Eastgardens, Shop FC3, 152 Bunnerong Road, Eastgardens
- Shop 3, 129-135 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood
- Shop 18E and 18F, Stanhope village, 2 Sentry Drive, Stanhope Gardens
- Tenancy 1 APEX Building, 6 Defries Avenue, Zetland
- 88 George Street Sydney
- Shop 94-96, 3 Separation Street, Northcote Plaza, Northcote
- Shop BOO-07, Craigieburn Central, 340 Craigieburn Road, Craigieburn
- Shop 1 / 862 Glenferrie Rd Hawthorn
- Shop 20, 1/338 McDonalds Road, South Morang
- Shop 1, Centro on James 39 James Street, Fortitude Valley
- Tenancy 7, 855 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba
(Entry via Trafalgar St) Parking level 2 & 3
- Shop 24, 140 William Street, Perth
- Shop 41, Menlyn Maine Central Square
Aramist Avenue, Waterkloof, Pretoria
Gauteng, South Africa
- 4 Broad Street, Teddington TW11 8RF United Kingdom